A Trusted Medical Alert System
Since 1986 over 90,000 of these medical alarms have been providing help to indi- viduals. Every day, our medical alert systems respond to emergency signals offering reassurance, comfort, and peace of mind for individuals and their families.
Because our medical alert is trusted by some of the leading healthcare facilities in the world, you can rest assured that you are receiving the most reliable system available.
- Calls to your family, friends, neighbors or emergency services
- Waterproof personal help buttons good for up to 5 years of use.
- EMD trained attendants monitor calls 24 hours a day
- Back-up battery power for 70 to 90 hours of emergency service
Attendant Calls Responders
Detailed emergency information, your responders’ names and telephone numbers, and your brief medical history are entered and stored in the Emergency Response Center’s computers. When a call for help is received, the Emergency Response Center’s computers instantly provide the attendant with all of your emergency information. The attendant personally calls your responders in the precise manner which you have directed.
- The attendant can verify the emergency before any responders are called
- The attendant personally speaks with your responders to inform them of your need for help.
Two-Way Voice Service
This user friendly system provides you with Two-Way communication. A high tech speaker and microphone allows you to send a call for help, and talk to an attendant to explain the nature of your emergency.
- Speak directly to the attendant rather than waiting for a responder to show up.
- If you are unable to speak, the attendant will proceed to contact your responders and send help.